To motivate, inspire, confidence and capacity building for establishment of an enterprise, manage and sustain the unit successfully by beneficiary. An Entrepreneurship Development Program (EDP), of 24 weeks duration, aims at training the candidates as diploma holders in the essentials of conceiving, planning, initiating and launching an economic activity or an enterprise successfully.
Our Program Focus
- Creativity, innovation, confidence, goal setting and risk taking
- Procedure and formalities of setting of an enterprise /business
- Developing skills on management of a unit / business establishment including financial and marketing
- Knowledge on identification of business opportunities and preparation of business plan
- Potential Entrepreneur Assessment
- Entrepreneurship Policies, Programs and Scenario
- Service Industry of India
- Digital Literacy
- Cultivating Entrepreneurial Mindset for Service Industry
- Tackling Entry Barriers and Practical Insights to Challenges
- Market Research for Opportunities Identification as Niche Targets
- Planning & Creating Micro Enterprise as a Project
- Building & Presenting a Business Plan
- Exploring Funding Opportunities
- Talent Acquisition and Management
- Digital Marketing & Media Strategies
- Mentoring Sessions with Service Industry Entrepreneurs
- Rural Entrepreneurship Orientation for Self Help Groups
- Entrepreneurship for Women Empowerment
- National Policy on Skill Development and Entrepreneurship 2015: aimed to provide an umbrella framework to all skilling activities being carried out within the country, to align them to common standards and link the skilling with demand centres.
- Scheme on Entrepreneurship Development: An entrepreneurship development scheme is currently being developed by Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India.
- Start-up India: To foster innovation, create jobs and facilitate investment.
- Stand-up India: Scheme for financing SC/ST and/or Women Entrepreneurs.
- Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana (PMMY): To create an inclusive, sustainable and value based entrepreneurial culture, in collaboration with our partner institutions in achieving economic success and financial security.
- Mahila E-Haat
- Digital India
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
- PSB Loans in 59 Minutes
Copyright ©2013-2019 New Gen Skills Institute Private Limited.